- A new victory expansion has been added to the game and all players can now place it if they have the required medals. Players who have reached the Virtual Future will also be able to place two more Diamond expansions.
- After conquering a sector on the GvG map, the health bar was not displayed below the newly acquired sector. This has been corrected.
- We have fixed an issue that sometimes caused an internal error to be displayed when attempting to save in Reconstruction Mode.
- We have fixed a bug that caused battles to be very slow in the HTML5 version of the game.
- Chrome users playing the HTML5 version of the game on very high resolutions (above 4k) were only able to see a small part of the game. This has been fixed now.
- Some greyed out buttons still showed an orange outline when using the HTML5 version. This has been removed now.
- Tooltips in the build menu didn’t take the coins and supply discounts obtained from the guild level into consideration. This has been added now.
- We have fixed an issue that could cause buildings to visually disappear after reverting changes in the Reconstruction Mode.
- The “gear” icon was missing from the “Change Password” window in the game. It has returned now.
- When zooming out and moving the view, the “Finish building” tooltip offering the completion of the construction with Diamonds was displayed in the wrong location. This has been fixed.
- We have corrected some instances where the part of the population tooltip remained untranslated.
- We have fixed an issue that caused tooltips to not be displayed in the “Buy Expansions” window.